You are here because you wanna know about…
Who’s behind this website?
This is… Raktim Dutta.
Yeah.. the Founder of the site you are reading right now – MakeMeBait. 🙂
“A commerce graduate guy, later fascinated by Blogging and Internet Marketing and eventually switched his career.”
Blogging is all about sharing knowledge. Without you I’m incomplete and without me, you are probably incomplete.
Yep… Blogging can only be alive with this only way and you have to grow together with other bloggers.
And I can quickly grasp that you are definitely a highly ambitious blogger or person and want to be a super successful individual in your online career if you are still reading this article.
So… you might be thinking that how you can be an incredibly successful person in your blogging career.
Just keep reading and you’ll be aware of what I’m talking about.
The term Blogging wraps itself around the super vast spectrum Internet Marketing.
Don’t be afraid by the phrase Super Vast, you don’t often need to be enlightened up to the nitty-gritty.
Yeah… everyone needs to be an expert as a blogger in their niche but as an expert…
“You have to know enough not everything”
A significant amount of knowledge about blogging can make you a success.
Let’s roll on…
What You’ll Be Able to Learn on MakeMeBait?
The domains or topics that are considered significant for the blogging activity are covered on this site.
The topics are taxonomized below to give you an idea of what they are:
01. Content Marketing: This is what the root meaning of the term Blogging resides. Knowing about content marketing is the most crucial part of successful blogging. From copywriting to video marketing or vlogging all these things are living together in the content marketing spectrum.
02. SEO: The term SEO or Search Engine Optimization is what powers a website. It’s all about making your website visible on the Search Engine Results Page or SERP. SEO doesn’t stay idol, instead, it keeps changing on a regular basis. So no one can finish learning about this topic (Not even the experts!).
03. SMM: SMM or Social Media Marketing is about promoting your website or business on social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc. This is not a simple goal to achieve, it requires a lot of dedication and efforts to get the most out of it.
04. SEM: Search Engine Marketing or SEM is the Ads you see on the search engines on their rankings page. They are either visual or text-based. Google calls it AdWords. These are the paid results shown along with the organic results. This method is the easiest method to get exposed to the search results if you have a bulky wallet.
05. WordPress: WordPress is a content publishing or management software. This is the most widely used CMS around our supermassive ball (I mean… our Earth). It powers around 27% of all the websites existing to date.
And the list goes on… so you might find something different topic apart from this list.
The above stated 5 topics might seem like very few, but if I’d break them down then the list will be influx with countless numbers of sub-topics.
One thing every aspiring blogger should keep in mind while they blog:
Study & write consistently and make every single fraction of a second count. Since knowledge never ends, blogging also never ends.
Why I Turned My Head Towards Blogging?
“Some situation or random thoughts might be able to change your life or career forever”
I was never an aspirant to become a blogger but rather I was just a vigorous web surfer, spending hours of time on the internet without any monetization.
But I was very curious about the websites and the ads shown on them as well as on the search engines.
I asked some questions to myself then;
Why people create websites?
Why they stick ad banners? (As well as Search Engines)
Why they share valuable information without asking us even for a dime of money?
And then… I holistically concluded to myself:
“No one gives something for free to anyone without any returns”
After all these questions knocked in my mind, I started to search for how to build websites and earn money from them on Google.
I had also looked at the bottom left corner of the browsers which shows “transferring data from…”, “waiting for…” etc. It also helped me to get aware of the services or websites which are associated with creating or maintaining a website. And also the Ad URLs after clicking on them.
After I get aware of the fact that writing articles (Blogging), making videos (Vlogging) etc. are some the greatest ways of making money on the Internet, I was quite disappointed by those facts. Because I was not good at both of them.
But I never stopped learning about them. Because I was quite fascinated by those topics and just kept myself abreast to them.
I was obsessed with SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing and all other kinds of domains which fall under the broad term Internet Marketing.
The confidence that I got to enter into the blogosphere and online marketing when I was trying to write about a topic on SEO to test myself.
And the result was just beyond my anticipation.
I was like…
“I can write!”
“Are these really my fingers jumping consistently on the keys?”
So why wouldn’t I share my knowledge with others that I’ve been gathering for the last two years?
That day I got lots of positivity and confidence and decided to enter the blogosphere.
“It’s better to share knowledge with other like-minded people. It gives bliss to both the speaker and the audience who are thrivingly ambitious.”
That’s what about myself and my website. 🙂
Furthermore, you can also follow me @meetraktim on Instagram.
Raktim Dutta 🙂